Aveda Invati Advanced™ Scalp Treatment Duo Set is the perfect selfcare gift for plant-powered hair loss solution featuring Aveda’s best seller Invati Advanced™ Scalp Revitalizer and NEW Invati Advanced™ Intensive Hair & Scalp Masque for thicker, fuller hair. Vegan.
The duo set includes a daily leave-in treatment and a weekly rinse-off treatment from Invati Advanced™.
Daily leave-in scalp treatment - Invati Advanced™ Scalp Revitalizer (150ml)
• Reduces hair loss by 53%* when used as part of the invati advanced™ 3-step system
• 4 out of 5 women say their hair looks and feels thicker and fuller**
• Formula with our innovative blend of tangerine peel and Japanese knotweed penetrates to strengthen hair at root
• Aveda’s patented bio-fermented blend plus Ayurvedic herb blend with ginseng and certified organic turmeric invigorate the scalp when massaged in
• Certified organic amla instantly thickens to help lift the hair at the root
Weekly rinse-off scalp treatment - NEW Invati Advanced™ Intensive Hair & Scalp Masque (150ml)
• Deeply nourishes the scalp and hydrate thinning hair with blend of plant oils
• Thickens each hair strand from roots to ends
• Strengthen and reinforce fragile, thinning hair by 46%***
• Ideal for thick, normal to dry hair and scalp types experiencing hair loss and thinning
• Will not build up or weight hair down
*Due to breakage from brushing, after using Invati advanced™ system for 12 weeks.
**In a 12 week consumer study of 104 women using Invati advanced™ system.
***In a repeat grooming study vs. non-conditioning shampoo.
HOW TO USE?
Aveda Invati Advanced™ Scalp Revitalizer:
Apply once Daily. Lift hair in sections to spray directly onto scalp. Spray 8 – 16 times, evenly covering head. Hair may be damp or dry. Gently massage in. Do not rinse.
Aveda Invati Advanced™ Intensive Hair & Scalp Masque :
Apply once Weekly. After shampooing, apply to scalp and work through hair from roots to ends. Leave in 2 – 5 minutes. Rinse well.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1978 in Minneapolis, MN, Aveda creates plant-based hair, skin and body products for beauty professionals and consumers. Aveda innovates in botanical technologies, combining the principles of modern science and Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India, to develop performance-driven hair, skin and body products—made with pure flower and plant essences—that are created with respect for the Earth. Aveda is born cruelty free and has never used parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, formaldehyde, SLSand SLES, oxybensone, benzene , retinyl plamitate, microcrystalline wax, polyethelene beads, tricolsan, triclocarban, lanolin, carmine, talc or synthetic fragrance.